Car loans come in handy when you have little or no source of funding to purchase a brand new or home used car.
There are several banks offering car loans with flexible interest rates and terms and conditions.
In this article, we are going to give you insights about GCB Car loans: whether GCB has a car loan facility or not, how to apply and other banks offering car loans to customers.
Stay with me as we bring you an in-depth guide on how to apply for a car loan, specifically form GCB Ghana.
Ghana Commercial Bank offers several loans to customers. These loans come with easy application steps and flexible terms and conditions.
As at the time of writing this article the bank has no direct car loan.
However, the personal loan offered by GCB is a great alternative to get a loan to purchase a car or for other equally important purposes.
GCB loans are easy to apply for and promptly approved, offering repayment terms tailored to your individual requirements.
Features of GCB Car Loans (Personal Loans)
- It has a competitive interest rate
- The application process is simple and straightforward.
- The loan is available within 24 hours of application.
- You have up to 36 months to repay this loan depending on the amount you borrowed.
- 33% of your monthly salary or income will be used in calculating the approved amount.
- GCB branches can approve loans up to GH¢ 35,000. Higher amounts will be referred to Head Office for approval.
How to apply for this loan
- Visit any nearest GCB branch
- Ask any of their customer care to give you the personal loan form.
- Fill and submit it for processing.
- You’ll receive feedback in the shortest possible time.
Thanks for passing by. If you need more information about GCB vehicle loans, please call 0302 246 025/ 0302 254 101.