Access bank completed all regulatory requirements by the Bank of Ghana in 2009 and commenced operations in May 2009 as a full service commercial bank. it was one of the first Banks to meet the BOG GHS 60 million minimum capital requirement for universal banks and Offering Universal Banking services.
In this article, we will look at the various loan type at access bank. This financial institution acquired Intercontinental Bank in 2012, making Access bank one of the largest retail banks in Ghana they also achieved merger and integration in record time – 3 months and has a stated capital of GHS118 million. They have Customer base increased to over 175,000 with 39 office locations.
LIST OF ACCESS BANK LOANS
Happy loans Promo
Maternal Health Service Support (MHSS)
The Maternal Health Service Support is specifically designed to help women overcome financial barriers while supporting them in their quest for good health and motherhood. This service supports both local and international treatment which includes: fertility treatments; natal support; and other specialized procedures including: hysterectomy, myomectomy, dental surgery, etc.
- Duly completed and signed Scheme Application Form, passport size picture and a valid ID
- Applicant must be a full time employee / Income earner
- Confirmed Receipt of treatment agreement/bill from hospital stating the terms of treatment.( Fertility treatment, Natal support, Specialist procedures)
- Three months – Six months pay slip/ Account with Access Bank
- Receipt of Employer’s irrevocable undertaking to domicile salaries, allowances and other emoluments of the employee throughout the tenor of the facility in form and substance acceptable to the Bank.
- Personal Guarantee from Sponsor
- Positive Credit Checks
Sometimes emergencies arise before payday and you might be low on cash. This is where PayDay Loan comes in and you can get access to an instant loan by dialing *901*11*1# or via Internet Banking, WhatsApp Banking, Access Mobile App and QuickBucks App.
Payday Loan is an instant loan product for customers (both salary and non-salary earners). With Payday Loan, you can borrow money at low interest rate with no documentation or collateral needed.
- 24/7 service which does not require visits to the bank and application is done conveniently via *901*11*1# QuickBucks App, Internet Banking, Mobile App.
- No documentation required.
- No collateral required.
- Up to thirty-one (31) days tenor.
Mortgage _Ghana Armed Forces
Access Bank, in partnership with Mayfair Estate Limited, is providing affordable housing solution for Officers of the Ghana Armed Forces through a Mortgage Financing Scheme.
This scheme guarantees a luxurious house within 18 months and a flexible payment structure that allows you to pay back with ease, while you’re in active service.
• Minimum 20% equity
• Maximum Tenor: 240 months (20 years)
All officers of The Ghana Army
How to Apply
Visit our website via www.ghana.accessbankplc.com or any of our branches nationwide
to complete an application form.
• Completed loan request form
• Copy of any National ID (Passport, Driver’s license, SSNIT card, Voter’s ID)
• One passport picture
• Must be a commissioned Officer
*Construction period is within 18 months.
Instant Business Loan
- Enjoy up to GHS100,000 loan facility
- Flexible repayment terms
- Competitive interest rate
- Loan in 48hrs
- Must have an account with us for at least 6 months.
- Business must be operational for at least 1 year
- Stocks must be assigned as collateral for loan
- Applicant must do an expected minimum annual turnover of GHs600,000
- Applicant must be in the approved sectors
Loan applies to business owners in the following sectors:
Traders, Manufacturing, clearing Agents, Travel & Tours, Supermarkets and Stores, Agriculture, Healthcare (hospitals, pharmaceutical services etc.), Professional Firms, Fashion & Design, Importers & Exporters, Quick Services Restaurants/Lounges, Food & Drinks, Distributors & Vendors and Entertainment.
- Tenors to match your cashflow.
- Attractive pricing.
Easy access to Financing at cheaper rates.