UMB offers a number of credit cards that can be used for a range of things, just like any other bank. You can get all the information you need regarding UMB Credit card services in this post.
Read it carefully, take your time, and then carry out the instructions provided.
A full-service financial institution, Universal Merchant Bank (UMB) focuses on providing specialized banking products and services. UMB, a renowned indigenous bank in Ghana that was founded on March 15, 1972, has extensive financial knowledge. They are able to effectively meet the financial needs of many market segments through their Corporate, Business, Private, Personal, and E-Channels Banking departments.
The bank’s Trade, Treasury, and Credit departments also add new and cutting-edge banking products to its wide range of financial services. Additionally, UMB makes banking simple and accessible with its 36 branches spread out across Ghana, three (3) UMB Centers for Businesses (Kumasi, Accra, and Kasoa), one (1) UMB PPP Incubator Centre in Accra, and a sizable ATM network.
UMB Contact Details
Telephone Number: +233 (0) 0303939869
Street Address: KFC Junction Mall, Nungua Main Road, Accra, Ghana
E-mail: [email protected]
Types of credit card available at UMB
Just like any other banks, UMB has a variety of credit cards used for various purposes. Here are a list of some of UMB credit cards available to customers.
Casey’s Visa Signature Card
With Casey’s Visa Signature Card, you may pay no annual fees and save money at the pump. The card, which is offered by UMB Bank, offers 2% cash back on Casey’s purchases each day, with earnings being instantly redeemed as Casey’s gift cards.
A credit card with gas rewards is available from Casey’s and UMB Bank. The card provides discounts at the pump at any of Casey’s more than 2,300 outlets throughout 16 states in the United States.
- No yearly charge
- 2% of each overseas transaction
- Visa Zero Liability for Fraud
- Travel assistance services, including pre-trip preparation, legal and medical recommendations,
- Collision Damage Waiver for Auto Rental
- Visa Luxury Hotels Collection Access with Visa Signature Concierge
UMB Direct Cash Visa Signature Credit Card
The UMB Direct Cash Visa Signature Credit Card is a straightforward cash-back rewards card made to help you keep more of the money you earn than you spend. It is simple to use, and cashback is available on all of your eligible purchases.
There is no cap on the amount of cash back you may receive, and your rewards never expire. This card is simple to use, has a fair APR, no annual fee, and a promotional APR on balance transfers that is 0% for the first 12 billing cycles for transfers made within the first 60 days of the account’s opening.
- Protection against liability for unauthorized purchases
- Assistance with travel
- Vehicle insurance
UMB Simply Rewards Visa Credit Card
By simply swiping at the register or using UMB credit card to make purchases online, cardholders may effortlessly earn up to 3X points for every dollar they spend on eligible items with their UMB credit card.
This makes it simple to accrue points from ordinary purchases. This adaptable card, which is offered by UMB Bank, is ideal for people who want to use it for a big purchase or who want to pay off a balance without having to pay a lot in interest (for the first year, at least).
Farm Sanctuary Visa Credit Card
The non-profit animal protection group Farm Sanctuary, which bears the name of the Farm Sanctuary Visa Credit Card, was established in the United States in 1986 as the first shelter for farm animals in the nation. promoting legislation and regulations that encourage veganism, animal welfare, and protection of animals Farm Sanctuary promotes rescue, instruction, and advocacy to raise awareness of (and contribute to the cessation of) farm animal mistreatment.
- Vehicle Insurance
- Easy access to a large number of ATMs
- Easy access to cash when you need it
- Zero Fraud Liability Protection against Visa (Visa does not hold you liable for unauthorized purchases made online and in person).
How to open UMB account
To open an account with UMB, you need the following documents. These includes;
- Completing the application to start a UMB Saver account
- Finishing the mandate card.
- Two photos the size of a passport.
- Evidence of Address.
- Proof of identification is required for each signatory (a passport, driver’s license, voter’s ID, or other acceptable national ID).
How to redeem rewards on your UMB credit card
You can access your credit card rewards by following the steps listed below after logging into your UMB online banking dashboard:
- Click the tile for your credit card account.
- Two tabs can be seen at the top of the credit card account page. Decide on the Details tab.
- Find your rewards point total by scrolling down. Find a link to access/redeem your credit card benefits by scrolling down further.
- Click the hyperlink in the Access/Redeem Rewards heading.
Red also: Ecobank credit card: How to apply