National Investment Bank (NIB), is a state-owned commercial bank in Ghana. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Ghana, the national banking regulator. It was founded largely to encourage quick industrialization across all facets of the Ghanaian economy. It is the country’s first development bank.
It has more than 52 branches across the country, with at least one branch in each regional administrative capital.
How to Register National Investment Bank Online
In order to register for NIB online, you must first have a member number and then visit their website on nib.com.au/register and follow the procedures below;
- First, enter your member number
- An email will will be then sent to you, click on it to confirm.
- Also, follow the instructions that will show in order to input your details
- Select next and then create your password
- Finally, accept the terms and conditions
How to Connect Your Bank Account to You Phone
- Visit the ATM of the National Investment Bank where you created your account
- Insert your card into the ATM and provide the Pin
- Select the option that says, “Register Mobile Number”
- Provide your number and wait for your OPT
- Insert the OPT in the ATM and click confirm
National Investment Bank Short code
This service’s designated short code is 710. The short code must always be preceded by * and must conclude with # to activate the service.
Loans Available at National Investment Bank
Below are some of the loans available at the National Investment Bank.
- Retail/Personal loans
- Development Finance and Project loans
- NIB Kwik Loan
- Asetenapa loan
Read also; GCB Bank Loans