It’s usual to run out of money, and you could require rapid cash to meet an urgent financial necessity. However, for anyone trying to secure a small loan to cover their immediate needs, the process of accessing quick loans in Ghanaian banks is rather drawn out, tiresome, and time-consuming.
Borrowers in Ghana may readily acquire loans thanks to loan applications. In this day and age, borrowing money has gone more digital. In Ghana, you have the option of borrowing money from the comfort of your own home, workplace, or place of business.
As a result, we’ve prepared a list of Ghana’s top 10 mobile lending apps.
6 Best Loan Apps in Ghana
1. Barclays Loan App
All holders of current accounts with them can get fast cash with the Barclays Loan App, a bank loan app with roots in Ghana. Users can apply through the Barclays Loan app and receive funding in less than 15 minutes.
The loan rate will be disclosed to you before you apply for a Barclays loan, and if your application is approved, the funds will be transferred directly into your account.
2. FairMoney Loan app
Fairmoney Loan is one of the simple money lending apps available in Ghana. They provide fast loans that you can utilize for a variety of things, including medical emergencies, rent payments, and other personal requirements. They are well-known as a result of their creditworthy.
How to apply
- Access the FairMoney app through the Google Play Store.
- Join with a phone number that is associated with your BVN.
- You must provide some information and verify your identification before getting a loan offer.
- Once you agree, your loan will be deposited immediately into the bank account of your choice.
3. KiaKia Loan App
One of the most current mobile lending apps in Ghana is the Kiakia loan app. The lending portal gives Ghanaians access to short-term, no-collateral loans. However, this lending app aids in covering last-minute financial requirements and crises.
You can access the Kiakia loan app at any time. The Kiakia app is a great option if you need a quick loan with minimal paperwork.
How to apply
- Create an account by entering the necessary information.
- Chat with a Kiakia agent through your application.
- Submit your ID
- Decide on the loan amount you want.
- Decide on the repayment schedule.
- Send three screenshots of your past paychecks or wages.
- Accept the loan’s conditions.
- Verify the bank account you listed.
- Obtain money on your bank account.
A rapid online loan app in Ghana is called LendingPapa.
Simply download the APP, create an account, and request a loan of between GHS 1,000 and GHS 5,000 if you need one.
Steps to obtain funds from LendingPapa
- Download the LendingPapa app from the Play Store
- Creating an account
- Complete the form and submit your basic information
- Use immediately
- Obtain a loan directly into your bank account
NB: Every time you make a loan repayment, your borrowing limit is increased.
5. Orbit Lending App
One of Ghana’s online lending organizations that is growing the fastest is called Orbit Lending.
How to apply
- Go to their website.
- Tap the forms/download option.
- Click Personal loan application forms to select
- Select “Click here.”
- The first form that appears should be filled out in full.
- Give the information needed for the second form after that.
6. Carbon Loan App
Carbon Lending is one of the most popular loan apps in Ghana. They were once known as the Paylater loan app, which provides money instantly. This software is easy to use and includes a ton of unique features that make borrowing highly practical.
Referring friends and receiving a discount on loans are some of these benefits. You can also get loans with interest rates ranging from 5% to 15.5%.
How to get a Carbon loan
- Install the Carbon mobile app by visiting the Play store.
- Install and run the application.
- Create an account with your accurate information.
- Complete the loan application on the app.
- Send the form, then wait for a response.
Read also: CAL BANK LOANS PRODUCTS. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW