There are many people asking if they can pay for loans themselves and here is How To Repay Your Student Loan Via Ghana.gov And Enjoy An E-Levy Waiver in Ghana.
There are many instances whereby we all need helps in our lives, that is getting a loan to start your next creative business. As money can solve majority of the business setup, you would need a huge sum of amount and the best way is to go for a loan. Same way students also need loan to survive in their educational life and after applying for a loan from Students Loan Trust Fund, you would need to repay your loan.
Should you find it difficult to repay for this loan in Ghana applied, I can assure you of the possible method that will be given here — to be able to repay for your student loan via Ghana.gov platform as a student in Ghana.
Many students as applicants after applying for loans from Student Loan Trust Fund and are about to pay, find it difficult to pay themselves. But now, thanks to the power of Financial Technology (Fintech) as you can pay for the student loan yourself by making use of the Student Loan Trust Fund’s official website together with Ghana.gov website.
About Students Loan Trust Fund
The Students Loan Trust Fund is a public institution established under the Trustee Incorporation Act 1962, Act 106 to provide financial resources for the benefit of students and to promote and facilitate the national ideals as enshrined in Articles 25 and 38 of the 1992 Constitution. It is to replace the SSNIT Students Loan Scheme. The Students Loan Trust Fund Act 2011, Act 820 has been passed by Parliament.
How To Repay Your Student Loan Via Ghana.gov And Enjoy An E-Levy Waiver
Today from Loans in Ghana, we would like to show you the best way to go about How To Repay Your Student Loan Via Ghana.gov And Enjoy An E-Levy Waiver.
To pay via any Bank of your choice, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Students Loan website: https://www.sltf.gov.gh
- Select Pay Loan
- If you have a Student Loan account already, click on the login button and provide your Login details, (i.e. Social Security Number), then go to Step 6 and continue the process
- If you Do Not have a Student Loan account already, still click on login button and provide your login details (i.e. Social Security Number)
- You will receive a code via email and text message to complete the process, then continue from Step 6 below.
- Select Pay My Loan
- Confirm your details and proceed
- Select Ghana.gov
- To pay via any of your choice, generate an Invoice
- Complete the fields and the amount you wish to pay, and select generate invoice (print or save soft copy of the invoice generated)
- Walk in to any nearest bank of your choice and present the invoice generated, to pay at the counter or
- Pay Online using the Ghana.gov platform
If you find this content useful about How To Repay Your Student Loan Via Ghana.gov And Enjoy An E-Levy Waiver, use the sharing button to make impact on others as well.