In this post, I will show you how to redeem a Vodafone cash voucher. That basically means being able to withdraw money sent to your Vodafone number which has not been registered for Vodafone Cash yet.
What is a Vodafone Cash Voucher?
When a Vodafone Cash subscriber sends money to another Vodafone number that is not yet registered on Vodafone Cash, a voucher is given to the recipient to enable them to withdraw the money at an agent point.
How to find your Vodafone cash voucher
Right after the transaction by the sender, Vodafone sends the voucher number and other important details to the recipient.
Check your SMS to confirm this. Otherwise, call Vodafone Ghana on 100 for assistance.
What is needed to redeem my voucher?
- National identification card (Ghana Card)
- Voucher details
- Mobile phone
Steps to redeem your Vodafone cash voucher
- Note down your voucher number and other important details from the SMS sent to you by Vodafone
- Visit the nearest Mobile Money Agent who transacts Vodafone Cash or Vodafone retail shop
- Ask them you would want to redeem your Vodafone Cash Voucher
- The agent will take the details of the voucher and process the transaction.
- Money will be paid to you once the transaction has been completed.
Other Useful Post
Frequently asked questions on how to redeem Vodafone cash vouchers.
How long does the voucher take?
It is valid for 30 days. After 30 days, Vodafone refunds the money to the sender.
Are there any charges for redeeming vouchers?
No, the sender has already borne the transfer charges. You don’t need to pay anything.
How do I reverse my Vodafone cash voucher?
The sender should call Vodafone customer care on 100 to initiate a reversal.
Can I redeem a Vodafone cash voucher on MTN?
No. voucher redemption across networks is not possible yet.
To avoid receiving money on your Vodafone number as a voucher, you need to register for the Vodafone Cash service.
To do that, dial *110# and follow the on-screen instructions to get registered.
If this post helped you share it with a friend or family and leave your questions in the comment section. Thanks for passing by. I’ll see you in the next one.