Orbit lending Gh is one of the popular sites one can easier access a loan once you meet the requirement. do you need an urgent loan to settle some important issue then you have no other site except Orbit lending Gh.
In this article, we will look at how to get a loan from orbit lending Gh. In Ghana, there are many sites and apps you can borrow from, some of these sites have a high-interest rate that makes it difficult for the consumer to patronize it and also leave a thought in the mind of individuals that sites and apps are not convenient for the transaction. we will take a brief discussion on how we can apply for a loan from orbit lending Gh.
HOW TO GET A LOAN FROM ORBIT LENDING GH
Visit the site HTTPS:// orbitlendinggh.com
click forms /download
click on personal loan forms
Click on “click here”
In the first bottom that comes up enter the following details
- a. surname
- b. first names
- c. Title
- d. marital status
- e. nationality
- f. date of birth
- g. your postal address
- h. your location
- i. your mobile number
- j. your e-mail address
- k. your occupation
click on next
then fill in the following details of your next of kin
- a. surname of next of kin
- b. first names of next of kin
- c. Title of next of kin
- d. nationality of next of kin
- e. date of birth of next of kin
- f. postal address of next of kin
- g. location of next of kin
- h. mobile number of next of kin
- i. e-mail address of next of kin
click on next
Fill this page with the following details to access your loan.
- In the loan amount column enter your preferred loan amount in cedis
- Enter the amount in words in the next column
- Enter the number of months duration for repayment
- In the loan purpose space enter the purpose for taking the loan there.
- Enter the loan payment method whether by cash or mobile money.
- Tick the “I am not a robot” box to activate the captcha
Click next again to confirm your details and send
Your request will be reviewed and when you qualify you will be contacted via phone call to receive your money.
Contact them on