Visa card is a card payment network, which processes the transactions between merchants and financial institutions. it was launched in 1958. Visa Incorporation is an American financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It assists electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world’s most valuable companies.
In this article, we will look at how to get visa card in Ghana. sometimes it’s just stressful to join long queues at the our various banks to withdraw money but with visa card it is easy and convenient using the automated teller machine(ATM) to do your electronic transactions without wasting much time.
some banks required you to be a customer or having account with them before granting you the card, other banks you don’t need an account to access the card. With the visa card you can withdraw from different bank’s ATM at any location if only it accepts the card. it doesn’t necessarily require the bank that issued the card to you. it is simple and convenient to use.
SOME REQUIREMENT TO GET VISA CARD
- A passport size picture
- A national identification card such as passport, driver’s licences, voter’s card, national identification card.
- An active phone number
- Tax identification card (TIN)
- A current utility bill receipt.
HOW TO VISA CARD IN GHANA
- visit any branch of the preferred bank you want to acquire the card from.
- Talk to any of their customer care representative that you want to apply for a visa card.
- you will be given an application forms to fill in your personal details
- once you are done you hand over the forms to the representative for processing
- you will then be given your card once the process is successful. In some banks you will pay for the card.
USES OF VISA CARD
- For paying for online purchased goods.
- for withdrawing
- for paying for purchases at point of sale(POS)
BANKS THAT GIVES VISA CARDS
- Ghana commercial bank
- ABSA bank
- Agricultural development bank
- Fidelity bank Ghana Limited
- National investment bank
- Access bank
- Consolidated Bank Ghana
- CAL bank
- Bank of Africa Ghana Limited
- FBNBank (Ghana) Limited
- First Atlantic Bank Limited
- First National Bank (Ghana) Limited
- Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited
- OmniBSIC Bank Ghana Limited
- Prudential Bank Limited
- Republic Bank (Ghana) PLC
- Societe Generale Ghana Plc
- Stanbic Bank Ghana Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Plc
- United Bank for Africa (Ghana) Limited
- Universal Merchant Bank Limited
- Zenith Bank (Ghana) Limited
VISIT THE FOLLOWING VISIT TO READ MORE ON BANKS AND THEIR SERVICES
READ MORE ON OUR OTHER POSTS BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW