UBA cards are quite practical to use at any moment.
When a customer completes one or more of several tasks related to gaining access to a wide range of services, they are given a UBA credit card.
This is how you may apply for a Universal Bank for Africa credit card in Ghana. Credit cards are a short-term financing option provided by a commercial bank that allow holders to pay for products and services at a point-of-sale terminal or borrow cash at an ATM. What you need to know about applying for Universal Bank for Africa credit cards in Ghana is provided below.
The Africa’s Global Bank also known as Universal Bank for Africa is a multinational pan-African financial services organization with its headquarters in Lagos. In addition to offices in London, Paris, and New York, it maintains subsidiaries in 20 African nations.
Universal Bank for Africa acquired its banking license in December 2021, allowing it to start doing business in the UAE. According to the Central Bank of Nigeria, it is a commercial bank.  The group’s stock is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, where it trades under the ticker UBA.
UBA Ghana has established a foothold in Ghana as a full-service financial institution offering retail, corporate, and investment banking services since its founding in 2005. The bank provides a wide variety of distinctive banking services and goods to its clients.
UBA credit card
The UBA card offers services that not only let consumers use their cards to make purchases conveniently both locally and abroad, but also include thoughtful perks created to go above and beyond the customer’s expectations with a combination of financial and lifestyle-oriented elements.
Type cards available at UBA
VISA and Mastercard debit cards are among the two (2) variations that UBA Ghana offers. At any ATM bearing the Visa or MasterCard logo, the Universal Bank for Africa card can be used to withdraw money.
It can be used to make purchases both domestically and abroad at all points of sale at retail establishments that recognize Visa and Mastercard, including supermarkets, gas stations, pharmacies, retail stores, and eateries. It can also be used to pay for online transactions made through the internet.
Benefits of UBA credit card
- Use ATM cash withdrawals to make domestic and international payments.
- Pay your bills, book a hotel, reserve a rental car, and shop online.
- Enjoy a credit with no interest for 45 days.
- Access a credit limit of up to 3 million.
- Flexible payback option with a monthly minimum of 10%.
- Get incredible discounts at partner hotels and restaurants, access to lounges, and more wherever in the world.
Requirements for UBA credit card
The following documents are needed when applying for credit card at Universal Bank for Africa.
- Properly filled out credit card application:
- Two credit bureau inquiries
- A photocopy of a legitimate form of identification, such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Staff ID, a letter of explanation from the employer, and
- A statement of the staff account for the previous six months (for salary earners).
How to apply
Make sure you have a relationship with Universal Bank for Africa, or more specifically, an active bank account, before you apply for one of their credit cards in Ghana.
To apply for the UBA credit card, simply follow the steps out lined below.
- Fill out every field on the credit card application form after downloading it.
- Visit any of UBA branches across the country and hand the customer service officer your properly filled-out application.
Street Address: Heritage Tower Ambassadorial Enclave Off Liberia Road Ridge Accra
Phone Number: 0302 634 060