Fidelity Bank was founded in 1988 and headquartered in Lagos. it’s one of popular commercial banks in Ghana which was given it’s Universal Banking License on June 28, 2006, making it the 22nd bank to be licensed by the Bank of Ghana. It is one of the twenty-seven licensed commercial banks in the Ghana. it was founded in1988 and headquartered in Lagos.
In this article, we will take a brief details on fidelity flip GHS and USD account . There are also many convenient services they provide such as transactional account, loans, prestige banking, digital banking, Bancassurance.
FIDELITY FLIP ACCOUNT AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Fidelity Lifestyle Investment Plan (FLIP GHS Account)
The Fidelity Lifestyle Investment Plan (FLIP) is an all-inclusive and goal-oriented investment plan designed to enable you to meet long-term financial goals and aspirations. FLIP is indexed to the GoG 91-Day Treasury bill with the convenience to build up investment contribution through weekly or monthly contributions from as low as GHc50 or more.
- Flexible contribution options- daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly
- Conveniently start with as low as GHS50 or more
- Competitive returns on investment indexed the 91-Day GoG T-bill rate
- Interest is calculated daily and paid quarterly
- No fund management fees or administrative charges
- Withdrawal before maturity (3 years) attracts a Withdrawal penalty
- 1% of withdrawal amount for first 2 withdrawals within the same calendar year
- 3% of withdrawal amount for 3 withdrawals or more within the same calendar year
- No withdrawal fee upon maturity
- Account holder is eligible for a FLIP Loan up to 90% of the total FLIP investment.
- Repayment period up to 12 months
- FLIP account to be funded through Fidelity bank Current or Savings account
- Must have an existing savings or current account with Fidelity Bank Ghana
- No debit card or chequebook issued on investment account
Fidelity Lifestyle Investment Plan (FLIP USD Account)
The FLIP USD account is a US dollar-denominated short-term investment that offers competitive interest on your dollar funds. Enjoy the flexibility to build up your USD funds to meet short-to-long term plans by making monthly deposits into your FLIP USD.
- Flexible investment contribution plan to meet your financial goals
- Earn competitive returns on your USD funds indexed to the USD LIBOR rate
- Free Standing Instruction to linked to your USD transaction account
- No Administrative or Management fees
- You can access a cash-baked loan facility of up to 70% of your USD investment value
- Track your investment via the Fidelity Mobile App
- Minimum starting investment is US$5,000
- Minimum monthly contribution is US$100
- Minimum balance to earn interest is US$5,000 + monthly contributions
- Minimum investment period is 3 months, with automatic roll-over
- Withdrawal within the investment cycle will result in forfeiture of interest for the current quarter
- No withdrawal or management fee
LIST OF LOANS FOR FARMERS IN GHANA