Loan is when giving money, property, or other materials to another for future repayment with interest. There are many loans in Ghana from different financial institutions. some of these loans are vehicle loans, mortgage loans, business loans, educational loans among others.
In this article, we will take a look at car loans for government workers in Ghana. Government workers are the employees in the public sector. some employees go for car loans from different banks that have car loans in their service. Let’s take a look at some banks that give car loans to government workers in Ghana.
CAR LOANS FOR GOVERNMENT WORKERS IN GHANA
SOCIETE GENERALE CAGD LOANS
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Teachers, Nurses, Doctors, Laboratory Scientists and Technicians, Other Health workers, Civil Servants within the various Ministries, Departments and Agencies, Local Government Workers, and all other government workers.
MECHANICS OF THE FACILITY
- Any government worker with affordability who does not even have a salary account can benefit from the CAGD loan facility
- 90% of the affordability can be used to source the loan facility
- The purpose of the loan is to fund general expenses, purchase of household items, starting or continuing various projects as well as other personal expense needs
- The customer fills a loan application form plus the relevant CAGD loan input forms and submits it to an SG Bank Officer for processing
- The loan is disbursed and transferred into the personal account of the borrower
The flexible repayment duration of up to a maximum tenor of 5 years
- A very competitive interest rate
- Flexible repayment tenor
- The loan amount depends on your available affordability
- Refinancing of more expensive loans from other institutions
- Service at the comfort of your office
UBA FLEXI LOANS FOR GOVERNMENT WORKERS
You can well take this loan and buy your new all used car to help you achieve your dream
The UBA Flexi Loan has flexible repayment terms and can be accessed within 48hours. The facility is available to all UBA account holders and non-account holders so long as the person draws their salary through the Controller and Accountant General’s Department.
This product has an individual limit of up to GHS140,000 for customers without provident funds and up to GHS275,000 where the applicant has a provident fund. The repayment period for Flexi Loan is between 36 months for customers who do not have provident funds and 60 months for customers with provident funds and requires no collateral.
The good news is that customers with existing loan facilities with UBA or other financial institutions can access a takeover, top-up, or restructure for increased loan amounts, longer repayment periods, and low-interest rates.